Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Table

I was in World Market last week and saw some really cute Christmas plates. I couldn't leave without getting a few! I am kind of dish crazy. We have lots of plates, bowls, glasses and serving dishes. I can't wait until we have a house so we can actually have room for them all! We have a set of everyday black and white dish sets and these new Christmas plates mix so well with them.  


I love them! I may have to go back and get a few more :)


Other than the two plates and the snowflake napkin rings (I made them!), everything else I used were things we already had. Our new dining chairs are not quite finished so that is why they are missing.





I love how the table turned out!

The Lettered Cottage

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Those plates are very pretty and perfect with your decor! That amaryllis is fabulous, that is real right? Visiting from Centsationalgirl's tablescape linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling table!! The napkins are so so cute. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete