Monday, November 21, 2011

27


I had a great 27th birthday!


Lee came home from work with these pretty flowers for me :) He also got me a new camera lens which I am excited to start using.



We went out for supper at Joe's Crab Shack. I know, not very exciting but we haven't been there for a long time and I love their crab nachos.

When we got home, we went in the hot tub. It was a little too cold for the pool but still pretty fun to be outside in the hot tub for a November birthday girl from Iowa. Most of the time when I was little there was either a snow or ice storm around my birthday.


We ended the night with a birthday dessert. I have never liked cake so Lee makes me these rice crispy ice cream bars. They are so good :) My one birthday request was to go horseback riding. Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment